You will be primarily responsible for closing contracts, generating a qualified pipeline and
maintaining healthy customer relationships.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully selling software products directly in the identified territory / industry / accounts
- Build and implement a strategic business plan for territory / accounts that expands company's customer base and ensures strong pipeline
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Leverage global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the sale
- Cooperate with global colleagues to jointly target global accounts whilst leveraging mutual strengths
- Present sales / revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, the trends and issues to effectively align and apply Company's technologies to meet customer's business goals
- Successful prior sales experience in the energy industry (Renewables, Utility,Transmission and Distribution)
- Prior software / SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- BS degree (mandatory) / MS degree in engineering (preferred not mandatory)
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
sales, business development, pre-sales, presales, software, saas, enterprise applications, energy, utility, transmission, distribution, selling, strategy