My client, a leading EPC company is looking to bring on an I/E Specialist to their team.
Rate - Competitive Hourly + Overtime
Schedule - Monday to Friday
Contract - 12 months (minimum)
Location - Katy, TX
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in electrical or instrumentation
- Excel access database
- Understanding of P&IDs, Instrumentation specifications, data sheet creation
- Strong communication skills and experience working with vendors
- 5-15 year's experience in instrumentation
- Pipeline background essential
- Support the provision of all documentation pertaining to the specification, quotation and purchase of devices is updated and readily available.
- Support budgetary estimates, scheduling, purchasing and ensure timely delivery of plant instrumentation.
- Support the specification of instruments to ensure compliance with client specifications.
- Support the purchase, tracking, and expediting, as necessary, of all required instrumentation in order to meet project deadlines, including relief valves, control valves, metering and analytical instrumentation.
- Directly assist the Instrumentation Specialists in the specification, procurement and provision of all metering and Gas Chromatograph equipment and provisions.
- Support the provision to the field with all necessary calculations for the calibration of instruments and attend equipment FAT's as required.
- Review P&ID's to ensure correctness and consistency in the representation of instrumentation, control loops and control functions.
- Ensure the specified instruments will work correctly, reliably and assign the correct range and settings.
- Identify potential instrumentation problems and resolve them.
- Responsible for the creation and revision of I/O lists, Control System Narratives and Cause and Effect Diagrams, including range and settings management.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.