Morson International has an exciting opportunity for a Security Administrator to be based in Dorset for a leading Aerospace Client.
Temporary cover within the Security Team, the job holder must be able and willing to undertake all aspects of the Security Services provided by the team as directed by Line Manager. The main day to day responsibilities will include:
- Security Administration
- Electronic and Hard Copy Filing;
- Record keeping (maintaining and updating databases in a variety for formats including Microsoft Excel, Access and Sharepoint);
- Correspondence (Drafting, formatting and proof reading security correspondence as required by Security Controller and Deputy);
- Assistance with the preparation of powerpoint presentations;
- Document Formatting and proof reading; including policies, processes, handbooks, bid responses and deliverables;
- Meeting arrangements/co-ordination; including issue of Outlook diary appointments and booking meeting rooms;
- Physical Security Administration
- Record keeping, including the control, issue, muster, rotation of keys and regular reminders for the change in combinations for secure furniture;
- Record keeping including control, issue, record keeping and storage of spare door keys;
- The administration of the access permissions of the building security access control system, including liaising with Lab Managers to gain approvals and issue of access control fobs;
- Creation and issue of site security passes
- Camera Permits, maintenance of database and issue of permits and renewals;
- Record keeping and ensure that maintenance and repairs takes place for all physical security measures, including internal and external CCTV, IDS, Access Control.
- Document Security
- Undertake Mustering Officer duties for the protectively marked material (PMM) held, witness for Destruction and final disposal of PMM
- Personnel Security
- Support with obtaining vetting clearances and assurances, Obtaining clearance for hosting and outgoing Secure Visits; Obtaining clearance for hosting and outgoing International Visits.
- Provide assistance and absence cover to all support roles as required and agreed through line manager