BP is looking for talented, innovative and driven individuals to join our team. We support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. BP is committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, so we offer benefits to enable work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy and others.
The Routine Maintenance Scheduler develops and sets the schedule to accomplish Routine Maintenance work for respective area. Primary focus is on prioritizing the appropriate level of resources to accomplish properly planned tasks. Strong communication skills and working well within a team are key attributes to being the Routine Maintenance Scheduler.
- Responsible for health, safety and environmental performance to achieve our goals of no accidents, no harm to people and no harm to the environment.
- Accountable for developing, distributing and maintaining work execution schedule for respective Routine Maintenance crafts (I&E, Rotating Equipment, Builders and Maintenance Shops)
- Work with Asset Coordinators, Planning Supervisors, Superintendents and Supervisors to prioritize appropriate maintenance resources and schedule activities
- Responsible to make small task / man hour adjustments as needed once a job is already in P6. Unless the job needs to be re-walked or re-planned this should not be assigned to the planner.
- Responsible to print material Pick Tickets in SAP every Tuesday afternoon for all work scheduled to take place within the upcoming 1 week period. Also required to print the pick tickets for any additional work pulled into the schedule between Tuesday and the final Execution Schedule that is distributed by 10am on Friday.
- Distribute a "Work Remaining for the Current Week" schedule on Wednesday afternoon following the PTW update meeting.
- Work with Asset Coordinators, Planning Supervisors, Superintendents and Supervisors to reschedule maintenance resources when emergency or rush work is identified
- Confirm and update next day's maintenance schedule
- Shares, collaborates and provides input regarding status of scheduling
- Conduct face-to-face discussion with Planners, Asset Coordinators, Superintendents and Supervisors to gather input for 2-week Lookahead schedule
- Prepare draft 2-week Lookahead schedule for review with Asset Coordinators, Planning Supervisors, Superintendents and Supervisors
- Facilitate weekly Scheduling meetings to establish 2-week maintenance schedule
- Review and support 2-week Lookahead maintenance schedule
- Update 2-week maintenance Lookahead schedule based upon weekly Scheduling meetings to address any conflicts
- Distribute and communicate 2-week Lookahead maintenance schedule
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring planned work backlogs in P6 and relaying potential manpower, equipment availability, and material availability issues to the Maintenance Superintendents. Manpower Issues should also be brought to the attention of the Refinery Maintenance Scheduler.
- Accountable for developing and distributing 2-month PPM Outlooks from P6
- Load the job plans from SAP into Primavera for future scheduling and execution
- Responsible for adherence to established work methods and work processes
- Capture Lessons Learned and disseminate to other Schedulers
- Ensure maintenance/project activities are compliant with Process Safety Management requirements
- Recognize opportunities for defect elimination and/or repeat failures, and engage the Planner & Reliability/Unit Engineers as appropriate
- Provide KPI actual data weekly
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with 5 years relevant experience, or
- 4 year college degree with 2 years relevant experience, or
- Associates degree with 4 years relevant experience.
Prefer either Maintenance or Maintenance Planning / Operations Field Experience.