NGLTech is an international company which has successfully developed and implemented technologies for the upstream oil & gas industry. At NGLTech we believe technology innovation is a key enabler for the sustainable and efficient development of our finite natural resources. Through successful partnership with companies such as PETRONAS we have and will continue to research and develop technologies which have applications in a myriad of facilities. Our current suite of wholly and jointly owned technologies includes systems applied in Floating Production Storage and Offloading systems (FPSOs), Mobile Production Units (MOPU), offshore platforms, Early Well Test (EWT) and production systems as well as Coal Seam Gas production systems.
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make a comparison between a plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in any Engineering field
- Working knowledge of Primavera p6
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry