ROLE: Highways Method Engineer / Site Agent
LOCATION: Bogota, Columbia
SALARY: Approx 6K USD / Month Gross + Housing + full benefits + flights
Permanent long term role - not just for this project.
Client: Very large Global Contracting co,
Languages: Spanish - Essential / English or French would be helpful.
My client is one of the worlds largest contracting companies with a great reputation for quailty, innovation and long term investment in staff. They are seeking a highly experienced and very practical Highways / Raods Method engineer.
1 Senior Methods Engineer/ Highways - Main Road, (2 x 2 lanes)Bogota
5 yr project (Billion USD project)
- Mission: Leading the development of methods for the earthworks and pavements components. In the short term, he will supervise two method engineers.
- His team is expected to grow over the next two years by incorporating several designers and draftsmen.
- Quickly, he will lead a team of ten people (engineers, designers and draftsmen).
- Attached to the Director of Construction, he will interface with the two Directors of geographical areas and the Technical Director
- Profile: Person with significant experience, autonomous and motor to address the technical subjects he will have to deal with
- Engineer with at least 15 years of experience in construction methods giving him a wide technical mastery of the subjects he will have to deal with
- Good relationship because it will interact with many project entities (works, technical, land, environment, ...)
- MUST have significant experience as Site Agent / Method Engineer in HIGHWAYS / ROADS
- Will be liaising with the designers to plan how to go about the construction works, everything from where to put/store the equipment, what to build on site or offsite, managing complex project with slopes of over 60ft.
- Must be able to make drawings and documents with draftsmen to demonstrate plans
- Salary around 6K USD / Month Gross + Housing + Benefits
- Permanent long term role, not just for this project only.
- Working for a great Employer one of the largest contractors in the world.
: Control of earthworks, supports (bolting, shotcrete, ...), pavements (foundation layers and asphalt) and ideally tunnels
MUST have GOOD Spanish skills (English or French would be helpful too)
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply below or forward a CV in confidence, stating current remuneration details (including benefits) and availability to Ben at Intec.
This is a permanent, full time position
= = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
= = = = =
highways roads site agent method engineer