Business Development Manager - Well Intervention - UAE
An oil and gas services company are seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager for well intervention covering the UAE and Middle East market.
Responsible for developing existing clients and onboarding new clients to generate sales revenue & gain market share in the well intervention equipment and services.
- 5+ years experience in a technical sales role within the oil/gas industry
- UAE market and Middle East experience
- Technical understating of well intervention and workover
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
Remuneration: AED 18 - 20K pm Total + Bonus + Medical + Annual vacation flight tickets
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Melbourne Victoria AU Contract Competitive
Tulsa Oklahoma US Contract competitive
Equatorial Guinea GQ Contract competitive
United Arab Emirates AE Contract £1614.21 - £1937.05 per month + All benefits
Malaysia MY Permanent competitive