- Ensure a safety-conscious environment by implementing, supporting, and enforcing proper safety practices, procedures, and programs.
- Oversee personnel & resources in construction and O&M on the transmission system and substation
- Ensure compliance of the protection system regarding maintenance testing of transmission, and under frequency relaying as well as time synchronization of fault recorders and tie-line fault recording
- Use predictive and preventive maintenance techniques to safeguard transmission, substation, and relay equipment/system availability and reliability.
- Develops, directs and oversees the processes necessary to comply with FERC/NERC compliance
- Supports planning and engineering projects, capital construction projects, and business development projects - Full project life cycle
- Able to organize and monitor financials, operations, inspections, etc. providing direction to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Ensure transmission/substation/relay reliability goals are achieved through completion of scheduled maintenance activities for all system outages and emergencies
- Direct and manage completion all O&M activities within defined schedule timelines and project budgets at the highest safety standards
- Thorough knowledge of transmission line, electrical distribution, substation construction and maintenance
- Proficient in understanding blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to view time/cost/labor estimates
- Ability to prepare construction schedules in Microsoft Project, Primavera, P6 or comparable tools
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Be available, on-call to respond to emergencies and direct/coordinate activities.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Maintenance Manager - Transmission - Substation