My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Midland, TX is currently looking for SEVERAL Production Accounting Analysts to join their team for a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analyst background and be ready to come in and hit the ground running.
- Research & reconcile production volumes
- Research & reconcile purchaser statements
- Monitor daily & monthly production at battery and well level
- Set up wells and build diagrams in ProCount
- Work with field operations to collect data
- At least 2 years Oil and Gas Production accounting/analyst experience.
- ProCount knowledge is essential
- Accounting/finance or mathematical background preferred.
- Self-starter with strong communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with field level.
- Demonstrate experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word.
Schedule: Mon-Fri schedule
Start: As Soon As Possible
Contract Length: 6 months - potential to extend or become full time
Pay: $30 to $45 an hr (Negotiable)
If you are interested in this position please apply with your most up to date resume and we will give you a call within the next 2 days.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Production, analyst, Accounting