Our client, an international oil and gas service company, is currently looking for experienced Solids Control Mechanics to join their team.
Ideally, you have plenty of experience rigging up, installing and maintaining equipment on offshore platforms.
- Installation, operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment for Solids Control
- Maintain accurate service logs, customer paperwork and safety documents as per customer's specifications
- Oversee the mechanical / electrical processes which are commonly utilised with solids control equipment and processes
- Regular solids control equipment checking;
- Inventory control of solids control equipment, spare parts and consumables;
- Performing regular solids control equipment maintenance and repairs as required;
- Assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service
- Strong prior experience with the installation of Solids Control Equipment
- Offshore survival certificates
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Houston Texas US Contract competitive
Belgique BE Contract compétitif
Orne Basse-Normandie FR Contract compétitif
United Arab Emirates AE Permanent £3061.50 - £3469.70 per month + Bonus
Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE Permanent competitive