To produce offline NC programs for 3, 4 and 5 Axis Milling and Boring machines and Mill/Turn machines. Create Catia V5 stage models from Design data.
- Liaising with Manufacturing Engineers, creation of NC programs on a range of NC machines working from Catia V5 stage models.
- Supporting program prove out on machine with Operators.
- Verification of programs prior to machining using Vericut.
- Producing stage part and fixture models in Catia V5 models to assist the Programming Team.
- Producing stage programs from scratch or amending existing to support process improvement activities.
- Create tool builds from existing data base and identify new elements where required.
- Create tool build models in Catia V5 and Vericut.
Templecombe Somerset GB Contract £38 - £44 per hour + LTD
Denton Greater Manchester GB Permanent £24000 - £27000 per annum + 5% pension + o/time
North West England GB Contract £25 - £30 per hour + Ltd
Irlam Greater Manchester GB Permanent Up to £0.00 per annum
England GB Permanent 24,000