An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join our Clients team in Horsham on a permanent basis.
Experience / Skills:
- Applicants must have experience in a similar project/process engineering role (thermal power plant experience will be an advantage)
- Project Management
- Management of multiple projects
- Able to work with multidisciplinary technical teams
- Manufacturing Quality
- Technical lead - technical understanding of heavy process and/or engineering equipment, equipment selection and sizing
- Should have some commercial/contract management experience i.e. budgeting and management of costs
- Appreciation of documentation flow during project execution
- Decision making and leadership
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for career progression.
A graduate (mechanical or process engineer)
Minimum: Degree in Engineering or relevant field
Engineer, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Power, Process Engineer, Project Engineer