Morson International are recruiting a HSEQ Manager to work for our large, highly successful manufacturing client who are the UK's market leader in their industry.
As the HSEQ Manager you will be responsible for driving the Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality aspects. This is a key role within their leadership team and it is expected that the successful candidate will be comfortable in producing and co-ordinating the longer term HSEQ roadmap, delivering continuous improvement and educating individuals in order to influence the direction of the business.
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Supervising and coordinating relevant work systems to ensure that the products and services of the Company meet the highest quality standards and that the working conditions are safe and meeting exacting requirements;
- Investigate customer complaints, analyse data, getting to the root cause to provide customer focused solutions and prevent reoccurrence
- Leading, developing and maintaining Factory and Site HSEQ management programmes and systems by recording and monitoring the data to influence the direction of the business;
- Holding relevant communication and team briefings, when delivering HSEQ objectives;
- Determine the strategic direction and work priorities (in conjunction with the management team) for the continuous improvement of the Office, Factory and Site HSEQ management programme and systems;
- Produces and coordinates the yearly HSEQ action plan and longer term HSEQ roadmap, taking a commercial view of the business;
- Preparing monthly reports for delivery at Leadership team meetings and Group briefings;
- Responsible for advising management of key HSEQ issues and assisting with the implementation of new or existing legislation, rules and Company standards, to include; fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, site inspections of Company and contractors sites;
As the ideal candidate you will hold NEBOSH qualification and have experience of working within a manufacturing background holding good experience of working with ISO9001, 18001 and 14001. You will have very good experience of carrying out risk assessments as well as preparing for audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this growing, market leading company!
If you hold the relevant skills and experience, please apply.