Electro mechanical Technician - Houston - Texas
Progressive recruitment is currently looking for Electro mechanical technicians that are willing to broaden their knowledge and expertise alongside one of the biggest oil and gas provider. This position will only be considered for local or candidates that are willing to relocate into Houston, TX.
- HMP Soldering (High temp soldering)
- Read and decipher schematics for electronics
- Read and decipher blueprints for Mechanical
- Non-Routine testing/analysing
- Problem solving/troubleshooting
- Work under general supervision for repetitive tasks
- Work under direct supervision for new tasks
- Work on sub-assemblies from vendors, assemble and ship them out to clients.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards.
- Ensure your work area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Proven Electro Mechanical Technician background or similar
- 2 years Technical Degree/Equivalent or OJT in Industry Military
- 1-2 years working in a related technician capacity
- Authorized to work in the following country: United States
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Military and avionics Experience desirable
Note HVAC technician or mechanics experience will not be considered.
- Pay flexible depending on relevant experience
- Medical Plan
- Dental plans
- Vision plan
- Health savings account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commute benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.