Spencer Ogden are seeking a Technical Project Manager with a background in Gas metering and distribution to be based in Kent.
We are working with a global engineering and technology innovator who have offices and manufacturing facilities worldwide. Due to growth and continued success at their operations site in Kent they are seeking a Technical Project Manager - Gas Metering to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Technical Project Manager you will lead a team of engineers and technicians working on some of the largest Gas Grid metering projects in the UK. As the Technical Project Manager, you will plan, organise, direct and control the company's resources on one or more projects to ensure satisfactory attainment of client objectives within the contractual, commercial, programme, budgetary and quality requirements of the contract.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background/skill sets:
- Proven track record of design and delivery of High Pressure Gas metering projects (in UK).
- Experience of IGEM, GIS.
- Strong understanding of high pressure gas connection PRS, metering and analyzing systems/ design
- Proven track record of leading and motivating project teams to deliver to tight timescales
- Project Budget and P&L control experience.
- ATEX / DESEAR aware knowledge of hazardous areas and use of equipment therein.
- Engineering background, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Degree Education or Equalivent
- Proven track record of full project life cycle (cradle to delivery)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Arizona Arizona US Permanent Up to £0.00 per annum
San Diego California US Permanent Up to £0.00 per annum
New York New York US Permanent Negotiable
Clifton New Jersey US Permanent Negotiable
Netherlands NL Contract Up to £0.00 per annum