American Business Conferences' flagship Permian Production Optimization Congress returns to Houston on January 23, 24 & 25, rebranded as the New Artificial Lift Designs & Production Optimization Technologies Permian Basin Congress 2018, packed with E&P case studies and dollar-driven solutions to…
‘Maximize Production Out Of Existing Assets'
‘Reduce Lifting Costs & Downtime'
‘Reduce Well Failure Frequency'
The January 2018 event is designed to explore cost-effective ways to practically implement the latest tools to market and optimise production performance.
It will deliver practical solutions to optimize reserve recovery, reduce LOE and failure frequency, and maximize margins and returns as much as possible.
Thoroughly researched with dozens of operators across the Permian Basin and beyond, the 2018 agenda is designed to be a direct reflection of what operators really needs to know to now.
Speakers & Panelists Include:
· Matt Berkebile, Senior Production Engineer, Diamondback Energy Inc
· Younes El Fadili, EVP Operations, Fortuna Resources
· Guy Jordan, Engineer Petroleum, Whiting Corporation
· Mark Linroth, Technical Services Director, Kinder Morgan
2018 Agenda > What Will You Learn On January 23,24 & 25
· New E&P Operational Strategies & Application Of Artificial Lift Technologies
· Innovative Strategies To Minimize Overall Lifting Costs
· Establishing Artificial Lift Lifecycle Ownership Costs & Pay Points
· Artificial Lift Design Strategy > In-Depth Case Studies
· Artificial Lift Selection Strategies By Play Type, Pay Zone & Stage Of The Well's Lifecycle
· Artificial Lift Progression: Determine Initial Crossover Points & Appropriate Switching Timing
· Artificial Lift Application Strategies: Tying ESP, Rod Pump, Jet Pump and Gas Lift Technologies With Performance
· Game-Changing Innovations In Production & Artificial Lift Automation Technologies & Software Systems
· Minimize The Frequency Of Well Bore & Equipment Failure, And Workover Rates
· Minimize Sand And Scale & Corrosion Related Failures
· Innovative Materials To Prevent Wellbore Failures
· Real-Time Failure Prediction Technologies
· Strategies To Minimize The Cost Of Chemicals, Electricity & Water Management
· Cross-Basin Lessons & Transferable Technologies
· Near-Future Artificial Lift Technologies: Examine New Technologies And Impact On With Production Performance
For more information visit - http://www.permian-artificial-lift-production-optimization.com/
Date of Event
23 Jan 2018oil productionliftingProductionCrude ProductionProduction OptimisationProduction Operations
Houston TX US 29 Jan 2019
US 28 Nov 2018
Calgary AB CA 30 May 2017