Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling
Live Online Course Over 8 Sessions x 3.5 hours Commences: 20 October
Book 3 or more participants and save $400 each
Modern project finance transactions requires a high level of expertise in building financial models which are reliable and flexible to accommodate the changing requirements occurring during the life of a project. This online course covers both project finance and financial modelling best practices.
The objective is to provide participants with an enhanced understanding of the role of project finance and the commercial requirements of all interested parties to the project. This programme provides you with project financing skills you can immediately use upon return to your workplace. You will learn to use demonstrated analytical strategies which will enable you to assess the degree of risk and benefits of specific project financing, along with the elements of the day-to-day business and operational aspects. This programme is also designed to enhance the check lists and benchmark metrics by which you can reduce losses and which will be viewed favourably by both management and the regulatory community.
- Project finance in theory and practice
- Project finance – the parties
- Stages in the deal
- Sources of funding
- Project finance documentation and risk analysis
- Financial modelling for project finance
- Building a project finance model – part I
- Building a project finance model – part II
Benefits of Attending
- Understand why and how project finance is undertaken
- Apply project finance techniques in specific industrial sectors
- Assess the commercial and strategic objectives of the parties involved in a project finance deal
- Learn the tools to approach both banks and equity providers for project finance
- Develop a risk analysis of a range of different project finance deals and determine appropriate risk mitigants
- Build a reliable financial model
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
To register/enquire on this course, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0352 | Email: media[at]infocusinternational.com
Date of Event
20 Oct 2020Financeproject financeproject financingfinancial modelling
19 Aug 2020
08 Sep 2020
22 Sep 2020
09 Jun 2020
SG 03 Nov 2020