Renowned as the global meeting place for digital solution providers and upstream professionals, DDDP is primed to launch your company into the next decade. The 2020 agenda stands to tackle the core challenges E&P companies face in leveraging digital solutions to boost production, reduce downtime and increase the bottom-line.
We aren't here to waste time over hypotheticals and fairy tales. DDDP uses real-life case-studies of operational excellence, from the latest in data-driven drilling and production, showing first-hand how you can take advantage of the digital transformation.
WARNING: This is not a talking shop; this is where business gets done.
The market eagerly awaits #DDDP2020, can you afford not to be there?
New for 2020:
- GMs, VPs & CIOs from Shell, Chevron, Laredo Petroleum and more so you can learn from the best
- An unparalleled 40% operator attendance ensuring business opportunity and valuable insight
- BRAND-NEW Reuters Editorial panel and fireside chat
- BRAND-NEW IADD panel discussing integrated drilling and a holistic approach to well construction for better project management and improved well designs at lower rates
- Presentations on data management, data analytics and data standards so you can make workflows both time and cost-efficient
- Panels discussing the leveraging of AI, ML and Cloud/Edge computing to optimize production processes
- BRAND-NEW networking app so you can organize (and guarantee) meetings with clients prior to the event
General Admission USD 2699.00
Category: Conferences | Energy & Environment | Oil & Gas
Artists / Speakers: GM Digital Innovation & Acceleration, Chevron >, VP IT Innovation and GM Emerging Digital Technologies, Shell >, Head of E&P Digital, Repsol >, Investment Director, Venture Capital, Saudi Aramco >, Senior Advisor Upstream Digital Transformation, ExxonMobil >, Digitalization Lead, Shell >, VP & CIO, Laredo Petroleum >, Drilling Optimization Advisor, Hess >, Software Engineer, Chevron >, Geologist, Pioneer Natural Resources >, Control Center Supervisor, Marathon Oil >, Director Innovation Technology, Repsol >, Engineering Manager, Chevron >, CTO, Dell EMC >, Data Science Manager, WPX Energy >, Principal Digital Product Manager, Shell.
Time: on Tuesday June 16, 2020 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday June 17, 2020 at 4:00 pm)
Venue details: Royal Sonesta Houston, 2222 West Loop South, 77027, Houston, United States
Date of Event
16 Jun 2020
GB 17 Nov 2020
England GB 30 Nov 2020
12 Oct 2020
26 Oct 2020
21 Sep 2020