PRC Europe 2020 is an annual downstream Congress that brings together Oil Companies, EPC, Petrochemical and Refinery plants, Licensors, Chemical companies, and Governmental bodies. Its business program includes this year:
- CEO Strategic Session. Global trends in O&G from Downstream Perspective
- Senior Vice-Presidents' Panel Discussion. Petrochemicals as the Largest Driver of World Oil Demand
- Round Table ‘Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability'
- Flexible Refinery as a Refinery of the Future. Design, Technologies and Challenges
- Digitalization: Improving Effectiveness of Downstream Processes.
PRC Europe 2020 is co-hosted this year with OMV Aktiengesellschaft, a major company who opens the doors of Schwechat Refinery for a limited number of delegates. Attending one of the largest and most modern inland refineries in Europe is also a chance to learn about the OMV ReOil innovation project - a unique example of the circular economy.
Date of Event
18 May 2020PetrochemicalCongressRefiningOMVReOilCongressOMVReOilAustriaVienna
16 Jul 2020