Argus Canada Energy Markets Summit will bring Canada's energy industry together in one place for market insight and networking.
This event will gather industry leaders across the crude, NGLs, petrochemical, and clean fuels sectors to discuss and debate Canada's macro energy trends. From environmental issues to regulatory concerns, to market access challenges, Argus Canada Energy Markets Summit will cover the full supply chain to help your business thrive.
One registration will give you access to all three Argus conferences (Canadian Crude Conference, Canadian NGLS/Petrochemicals Conference and Canadian Clean Fuels Conference) plus the plenary sessions.
Reasons to join:
- Joint plenary morning: Hear high-level viewpoints from Canada's key energy participants and government officials during our joint plenary morning.
- One pass - access all areas: One conference pass will give you access to the plenary session and all three conferences, which have been carefully put together with an advisory board to ensure the Argus Canada Energy Markets Summit is driven by the needs of the market.
- Three commodity conferences: Crude, NGLs/Petrochemicals and Clean Energy. Dive deeper into your commodity of interest for information that is unique and critical to each market.
- More networking: Meet the market players who matter to you most: Meet diverse faces across Canada's energy sector through combined receptions and commodity specific conferences.
The expert advisory board includes:
- Mark Pinney, Manager, Markets and Transportation, CAPP
- Dinara Millington, Vice President Research, CERI
- Katie Sullivan, Managing Director, IETA
- Mark Plamondon, Executive Director, Alberta's Industrial Heartland Association
- Doug Hooper, Director, Policy and Regulation, Advanced Biofuels Canada
- Greg Moffatt, Lead, Government and Stakeholder Relations - Western Canada, Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
For details, visit www.argusmedia.com/canada-energy-markets
Date and Time: On Monday April 27, 2020 at 8:30 am ends Wednesday April 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Venue details: Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, 255 Barclay Parade Southwest, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 5C2, Canada
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Energy
Super early bird rate - ends March 13, 2020: CAD 1099.00,
Early bird rate - ends April 4, 2020: CAD 1399.00,
Standard rate: CAD 1799.00
Date of Event
27 Apr 2020
Houston TX US 16 Jun 2020
Houston TX US 10 Jun 2020
Houston TX US 18 May 2020
Amsterdam NH NL 06 Apr 2020
08 Sep 2020