Renowned as the most significant meeting place for decommissioning, P&A and late-life asset management professionals globally, Decomworld returns for its 12th annual summit it 2020. We look forward to welcoming over 500 attendees, 200 operators, 30+ exhibitors and more than 50 speakers - are you ready to join the worlds largest decommissioning and abandonment summit?
The Summit attracts 40% operator attendance year-on-year, and 2020 will be no different. We have delegations confirmed to attend from BP, Chevron, Shell, BHP, Repsol, Noble Energy, Total, Hess, Arena, ExxonMobil, Petrobras, Talos, Oxy, Equinor and many more! DecomWorld 2020 will provide a central meeting place for international operators to harness lessons learned, debate regulatory developments and engage the supply chain.
What you can expect from DecomWorld 2020
- 41% INTERNATIONAL ATTENDANCE - With new decommissioning hotspots emerging on every content, it's vital that industry looks beyond the US in order to cement market share in these new regions!
- 55% GLOBAL FOCUS- Over half of all attendees said their business's had an international outlook; decommissioning opportunities cross boundaries, and so should you!
- OVER 20 COUNTRIES REPRESENTED - 2019 saw attendees from multiple countries from every continent, no other event comes close to the international clientele that we can attract
- 2000+ MEETING REQUESTS- Our bespoke networking platform, DecomLink, resulted in over 2000 meeting requests, 66% attendees engagement and an average rating of 4.2/5 stars! Find out more about the service here.
- 40:60 OPERATOR RATIO - With almost half of attendees coming from E&P companies, you'll have the opportunity to network with key decision makers. The Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit is where business gets done!
For any questions, queries or to find out more, please contact Owen Rolt, Director - Global Projects, at DecomWorld, by Reuters Events, at email@example.com.
Basic Silver Pass: USD 2499.0,
Gold Pass: USD 2699.0,
Premium Pass: USD 3799.0
Speakers: A SNAPSHOT OF THE DECOMWORLD 2020 SPEAKER FACULTY: , Win Thornton > VP Decommissioning > BP , Eduardo Zacaron > Decommissioning Manager > Petrobras, Alvaro Ranero > Decommissioning Director > Repsol , Greg Kusinski > Senior Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, Technology and Acceptance > Chevron, David Sinclair > DSO CPH Offshore Product Line, Late Life And Decommissioning > Total, Randall Shafer > Lead P&A Contact > ConocoPhillips, David Palandro > Senior Aquatic and Marine Environmental Advisor > ExxonMobil, Ian Fozdar > Decommissioning Manager > Oil And Gas Authority , Eduardo Nicolosi > Subsea Engineering Specialist > Petrobras, Larry Johnson > Principle Engineer of Global Decommissioning > BHP, Alex Garcia de Almeida > Assessor do Diretor-Geral > ANP , Ernest Hui > D&R Global Centre of Excellence > Shell, Clay Thompson > Marine Engineering Manager > Oxy , Luis Batalla > Decommissioning Manager > Repsol Sinopec, Justin Nelson > Facilities Engineer > Arena Offshore, Joe Leask > Decommissioning Manager > Oil And Gas UK, James Wiseman > Senior Deepwater Project Director > Noble Energy, Jim Elliot > President > American Salvage Association, Erik Milito > President > National Ocean Industries Association , Henry StAubyn > VP Advisory, US > Plugging and Abandonment Collaborative Environment
Date and Time:
On Tuesday March 31, 2020 at 9:00 am (ends Wednesday April 01, 2020 at 5:00 pm)
Omni Houston Hotel, 4 Riverway, Houston, Texas, 77056, United States
Date of Event
31 Mar 2020
Birmingham England GB 15 Sep 2020
Lisbon Lisbon PT 04 Jun 2020
Emilia-Romagna IT 18 May 2020
Aberdeen Scotland GB 24 Jun 2020
Dubai Dubai AE 20 Jan 2020