Save the date for SPE's Caspian Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Responsibility Symposium taking place in Kazakhstan on 24-25 September.
Take a look at the role HSE and sustainability plays in today's corporate environment with a focus on wider issues such as human factors and cultural aspects to achieve and sustain good HSE performance that will enhance asset value and increase profitability.
Technical Session Topics Include:
- Envrionmental Stewardship and Sustainability
- Culture Transformation and Visible Leadership
- Digitalisation and AI Technology
- Human Factor and Risk Assessment
* Expand your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
* Hear insights from influential industry leaders
* Experience the latest technologies, products and solutions
Who Should Attend?
EandP Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals and Representatives | Operational Leaders | Oil and Gas Professionals, Experts and Managers | Regulatory Agencies and Supervision| Management of Liabilities and Information | Technical Managers | Senior Executives.
For further information, visit the event website:
Date and Time: On Tuesday September 24, 2019 at 8:00 am ends Wednesday September 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gas
On Request: KZT 0.0
Speakers: Yermek Marabayev, NCOC, Bajai Krishnamurthy, Chevron, Vincent Spinelli, KMG, Takhir Azhibekov, ADNOC, Waddah Ghanem, ENOC
Date of Event
24 Sep 2019
Houston TX US 31 Mar 2020
Muscat Muscat Governorate OM 19 Feb 2020
22 Apr 2020
12 Nov 2019
Dubai Dubai AE 08 Jan 2020