Save the date for SPE's Caspian Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Responsibility Symposium taking place in Kazakhstan on 24-25 September.
Take a look at the role HSE and sustainability plays in today's corporate environment with a focus on wider issues such as human factors and cultural aspects to achieve and sustain good HSE performance that will enhance asset value and increase profitability.
Technical Session Topics Include:
- Envrionmental Stewardship and Sustainability
- Culture Transformation and Visible Leadership
- Digitalisation and AI Technology
- Human Factor and Risk Assessment
* Expand your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
* Hear insights from influential industry leaders
* Experience the latest technologies, products and solutions
Who Should Attend?
EandP Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals and Representatives | Operational Leaders | Oil and Gas Professionals, Experts and Managers | Regulatory Agencies and Supervision| Management of Liabilities and Information | Technical Managers | Senior Executives.
For further information, visit the event website:
Date and Time: On Tuesday September 24, 2019 at 8:00 am ends Wednesday September 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gas
On Request: KZT 0.0
Speakers: Yermek Marabayev, NCOC, Bajai Krishnamurthy, Chevron, Vincent Spinelli, KMG, Takhir Azhibekov, ADNOC, Waddah Ghanem, ENOC
Date of Event
24 Sep 2019
SN 07 Oct 2019
Paris Île-de-France FR 26 Jun 2019
Nairobi Nairobi County KE 06 Jun 2019
Baku AZ 16 Oct 2019
CABA AR 10 Sep 2019