A simultaneously rising demand for economic growth and requirements to adapt cleaner energy has created an environment of accelerated exploitation and development of gas resources.
While the majority of Global conventional gas resources have already been developed, it leaves the options around difficult poor quality reservoirs with Middle-East being known to possess great Tight Gas resources potential.
The current low energy price environment dictates a need to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness in exploiting these unconventional gas resources to achieve economic viability.
- Is this the Right Time for Tight Gas: Value vs. Volume?
- Surface Infrastructure: Bottleneck or Enabler?
- Reservoir Characterisation: Working with Heterogeneity
- Well Construction: Leaner and Meaner
- Completion and Reservoir Stimulation: Sharpening the Learning Curve
- Tight Gas Monitoring and Surveillance
SPE-Member: USD 1000
Nonmember: USD 1300
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gas
on Tuesday May 02, 2017 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday May 03, 2017 at 5:00 pm)
Venue details: Grand Millennium Muscat, Dohat al Adab Street Al Khuwair 133, Muscat, Oman
Date of Event
02 May 2017
Houston TX US 21 Oct 2020
CO 21 Sep 2020
SG 29 Sep 2020
10 Aug 2020
Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE 22 Jun 2020