POWER WEEK AFRICA
9 - 13 September 2019, Johannesburg
POWER WEEK AFRICA is the 2nd annual international conference & summit specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, promising 5 days of premium networking opportunities that is inclusive of a 2-day main conference, 6 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
POWER WEEK AFRICA promises an abundance of opportunities to network with C-level executives in the African electric power & energy industry ranging from regulators, national power companies, financial institutions, investors, renewable & IPPs, government ministries, policy makers, law firms and many more. This will be your opportunity to interact with key players of the African electric power & energy industry – all at one platform!
With our diverse pool of internationally renowned participants, you are guaranteed valuable insights on an extensive range of topics that concern the African electric power & energy industry today – financing, investment & guarantees, supply & demand, project management, electricity markets, governance, political risk, workforce development, tariffs, privatisation, renewable energy, solar, power generation, accessibility, affordability, technological advancements, mini grids, energy storage, off-grid solutions, managing losses and so much more.
Grab this chance to stay one step ahead in the industry - POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely an event not to be missed!
This year's conference will address cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies including:
10 – 11 September 2019 | POWER WEEK Africa Main Conference
9 September 2019 | Workshop A: Off-Grid Technologies
12 September 2019 | Workshop B: Renewable Energy
13 September 2019 | Workshop C: Energy Storage
3 - 6 September 2019 | Workshop D: Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
16 – 20 September 2019 | Workshop E: Power Project Finance
16 – 18 September 2019 | Workshop F: EPC Contracts for Energy Industry
List of high-profile speakers from the continent of Africa and beyond
… and more. To find out the speakers' profile, visit www.power-week.com/Africa/Speakers
Why you should not miss POWER WEEK AFRICA?
Opportunities to network with some of the biggest names in the industry
Hear from the experiences of 20+ high profile speakers from the continent of Africa and beyond
Be involved in identifying solutions to the great challenges facing the industry today
Stay ahead of your competitors with valuable insights exclusive to this event
Stay up to date with the latest topics, trends and issues impacting the African Power & Energy industry today
Need more reasons to attend?
1. Understand how to secure financing for power/energy infrastructure projects
2. Be informed of key renewable energy developments across Africa and hear expert opinions on the optimal “renewable energy mix”
3. Find out the measures Africa can take to overcome the challenge of remote area connectivity and achieve greater electrification rates
4. Understand the current trends in solar prices and the impacts new solar technologies bring to the table
5. Be informed of advancements in cutting-edge technologies and how Africa can access these innovations
6. Identify solutions to increase capacity development in the power/energy sector
7. Find out what Africa needs to do attract investment and improve its long-term investment security in the power/energy sector
8. Exchange experiences with industry leaders across the African region and beyond
9. Gain a firm understanding of establishing cost-reflective tariffs and the solutions to non-economical tariffs
10. Be involved in immersive discussions on changing electricity markets, privatisation and how power can be made affordable for all
11. Understand the approaches Africa can take to achieve a sustainable energy supply
12. Understand how PRI/PRG guarantees are granted by DFIs
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/Africa
Date of Event
09 Sep 2019PowerEnergyRenewable Energyalternative energyUtilitysmart gridproject financepetroleuminfrastructure financegovernmentElectricityutilities
Singapore SG 11 Nov 2019
Johannesburg GP ZA 03 May 2019
Dubai Dubai AE 06 Oct 2019
Johannesburg GP ZA 19 Aug 2019
Port of Spain Port of Spain Corporation TT 09 Sep 2019