LATEST NEWS! We have launched a new webinar series on Reservoir Correlation and Distribution that comprises of 6 topics and it will be taking place from the 22nd of March onwards:
Depositional Sequences and Systems Tracts | Wednesday 22nd March 2017
Seismic, Well Logs and Core in Reservoir Correlation | Wednesday 26th April 2017
PoroPerm Systems and Reservoir Quality Distribution | Wednesday 24th May 2017
Deltaic Reservoirs | Wednesday 21st June 2017
Alluvial Reservoirs | Wednesday 19th July 2017
Deep Water Reservoirs | Wednesday 9th August 2017
This webinar will be presented by Maarten Wiemer who has over 35 years' experience as an exploration Geologist from Shell globally.
What will you learn by attending this webinar?
What's included in this webinar series?
- Understanding how to use seismic and sequence stratigraphy in reservoir correlation to delineate reservoir type, distribution and geometry.
- Knowledge of how to use Depositional Systems Tracts analysis and well correlation to assess reservoir type, distribution and geometry.
- An appreciation of the value of integrated geological datasets in reservoir delineation.
- How to mitigate reservoir risk and uncertainty on both exploration and development scales.
PROMOTION!Attend all 6 webinars from USD 375
- 6 sessions of 60-minutes webinars
- text Q&A with the speaker
- digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- e-certificate of attendance
and save! If you would like attend one webinar, the Early Bird Fee (per webinar) would be USD75
instead of USD90.
If you are unable to meet the webinar timing schedule, not a problem. We will be able to re-play them for you at your convenience.
Feel free to share this article with your friends & colleagues or drop me a comment below and i shall get back to you with more updates!
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it