The meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt supply chain!
With new revisions to IMO bunkering regulations posing the threat of more refinery closures, many are wondering what falling fuel oil consumption post-2020 will mean for bitumen in terms of production and price.
Now in its tenth year, your flagship Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt conference will once again bring together key representatives from refineries, regional governments and bitumen end-users, to discuss and shape the future of the international bitumen market.
The agenda for 2019 will address key topics surrounding technical developments in asphalt mixes, the changing supply and demand landscape, new strategic road developments across the continent and much more.
Reasons to attend:
- Regulatory updates: Understand how IMO regulation will influence your industry and affect your operations.
- Cut costs: Maximize your business return through an overview of market developments in regulation, tax and exports.
- Understand demand dynamics: Determine demand and new business opportunities with an outlook for bitumen in the construction industry.
- New markets: Enter into emerging markets through regional spotlight sessions on asphalt demand in the Nordics; growth in the Polish market; and opportunities in the Mediterranean post IMO.
- Sourcing supply: Hear detailed insights into Russian material quality and availability to help you identify routes of supply.
Nynas; Ukravtodor; Colas; Skanska; Repsol; Eiffage Construction; DYM Resources; Veidekke; Alma Petroli; SC Bitholder; Cumbria County Council; Shell; Gulf Petrochem; EnergyPro Petrol Trading; SITEB and more.
For further information or to register, visit
Date of Event
22 May 2019
Houston TX US 21 Aug 2019
Houston TX US 11 Jun 2019
Galveston TX US 08 Apr 2019
London England GB 18 Sep 2019
Houston TX US 18 Mar 2019