THE LARGEST AFRICAN OIL and GAS, FINANCE and INVESTMENT EVENT
African EandP projects are making headlines every week, with exciting news such as BP and their partners making the decision to move forward with the Greater Tortue Ahmeyim project offshore Senegal and Mauritania, illustrating the renewed confidence and interest in the high-potential African oil and gas industry. 2019 will be a pivotal year for the industry, and there's so much to talk about.
Bringing together the key players in today's exciting projects, and the financiers and investors behind them, the Africa Assembly provides a strategic platform for you to network and hear from industry-leading executives, expanding your business ties both within the African region and internationally.
- Raising capital for African EandP projects
- Financing projects in a revitalised industry
- Key insights from Private Equity investors
- Gender diversity and equality
- The future of natural gas and LNG on the continent
- AI in the African energy industry
- Country spotlights across the continent
- 24th of June: Africa Awards and Dinner
- 25th of June: Country Roundtables
- Bespoke networking solutions, incl. introductions and private meeting facilitation
Contact us - For Sponsorship, Speaker or Delegate enquiries.
The Westin Paris - Vendome
3 Rue de Castiglione, Paris 75001, France
Date and Time: On Monday June 24, 2019 at 8:00 am ends Tuesday June 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Date of Event
24 Jun 2019EnergyEnvironment
Houston TX US 03 Dec 2019
Calgary AB CA 30 Sep 2019
Charlotte NC US 30 Sep 2019
Ardoe Scotland GB 16 Oct 2019
The Hague ZH NL 05 Nov 2019