15-16 April 2019 | Kuala Lumpur
This workshop provides attendees with the knowledge and practical experience of best practices around staff development that will optimise cost and improve business outcomes in the oil and gas sector.
It will provide the inputs required for an informed decision on the implementation of an integrated staff competency development programme as well as insights for those who want to optimise existing programmes or want to become more effective leaders.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- MAKE an informed decision on the implementation of an integrated staff competency development program.
- IMPLEMENT staff development that will optimise cost and improve business outcomes.
- EXECUTE a “know-how” program that drives rapid learning, helping functional disciplines to “hit the ground running.”
- IDENTIFY and select capability development content that will generate maximum impact for your organisation.
- FOSTER a learning culture for better business outcomes.
- BUILD a fully competent workforce, meet compliance requirements, streamline training, reduce costs, and achieve your strategic goals.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it