Network with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel and ethanol market professionals and get crucial insight at the only motor fuels conference in South America.
Now in its third year, the Argus South America Motor Fuels Conference will address the most important issues that impact your business and offer timely tools for navigating Brazil's new political landscape.
Get the most up-to-date information on:
- Gasoline: What are the import and trading dynamics for the region? What might future demand look like? What's in store for the Petrobras pricing controls?
- Diesel: Will the Brazilian diesel subsidies continue into 2019? How should the industry be preparing?
- Biodiesel: How will RenovaBio play out under Brazil's new presidency and what are the implications for biodiesel? How will the move to B15 impact production and create new investment opportunities?
- Ethanol: In the light of US-China trade dynamics, how does South American ethanol stand to benefit? What is the forecast for ethanol crops in the region? What are the implications of Brazil's proposed new regulations, such as the verticalization initiative?
Plus, a look at the global markets, including:
- IMO 2020's effect on the refining sector
- New developments impacting demand for motor fuels
- Vehicle electrification - a threat or an opportunity for biofuels?
- Clean fuels trends, forecasts and trade flows in South American markets
- The rise of the US as a crude oil exporter and its effect on trade flows
- The impact of the Trump administration's trade policy on import and export dynamics
Super early bird (until January 25): BRL 1199.0,
Early bird (January 26-February 22): BRL 1499.0,
Standard registration (starting February 23): BRL 1799.0
Venue Details: InterContinental Sao Paulo, 1123 Alameda Santos, Jardim Paulista, 01419-001, Brazil
Date and Time: On Thursday April 04, 2019 at 7:00 am ends Friday April 05, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Date of Event
04 Apr 2019EnergyEnvironment
Houston TX US 03 Dec 2019
Calgary AB CA 30 Sep 2019
Charlotte NC US 30 Sep 2019
Ardoe Scotland GB 16 Oct 2019
The Hague ZH NL 05 Nov 2019