For the second year, Africa Oil & Power returns to London to host the London Investor Forum 2019.
On June 11, 2019, the forum will once again unite the continent's top executives and leading government officials with investors from around the world in London. The one-day program will highlight the most pressing issues facing the industry today, and bring together policy makers, financiers and the private sector to tackle the issues and opportunities in Africa's energy sector.
The first forum, held in May 2018, featured:
- Ministerial keynotes and special announcements from selected African ministries of petroleum.
- Focus on finance: panels and sessions on capital raising for Africa oil and gas projects and reaching FID in 2018; local content and the bottom line; and gas-to-power.
- The UK, Europe and Africa: AOP speakers looked at the evolution of oil and gas investment ties between the UK, Europe and Africa, and the implications of Britain's departure from the EU on African energy.
- Investor updates: London-based upstream independents took to the stage to provide updates on African projects: breaking ground, development, financing and new investor announcements.
- Launch of Africa Energy Series: Equatorial Guinea 2018
Our special report on Equatorial Guinea's oil and gas industry, commissioned by the Ministry of Mines and Hydrocarbons in the nation's 50th year of independence, launched at the AOP Investor Forum in London.
for the 2019 London Investor Forum
is now open. The one-day conference
takes place on June 11 2019, register now