SPE's Innovative Arctic Technologies workshop makes it's return in 2019 to Harstad, the oil and gas capital of the North. With recent discoveries in the arctic causing a hive of activity for technology, knowledge and licenses, exploration and production is leading the way in the Norwegian and Barents seas.
Top Reasons To Attend:
* Hear case studies from top E&P professionals
* Access four technology sessions focusing on drilling, scale, exploration to development, IOR, and production
* Experience a showcase of latest achievements by the key operators in the region
* Debate and discuss impact technologies
* Expand your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
*A showcase of the latest big achievements by the key operators.
* High activity in northern areas with plenty of developments and new fields, some recent successes.
* The polarled gas export pipeline is the first to cross the arctic circle, connecting the area with the gas network in Europe.
* The world's biggest spar platform Aasta Hansteen is currently ready for production.
* Construction is soon to start on the northernmost FPSO development of Johan Castberg.
* The Snohvit project, worlds northern and most energy effective LNG plant, recently added a new CO2 injection well to their CCS capability.
* The Skarv and Goliat fields have started production and are looking for opportunities for tie-ins.
* Norne celebrated 20 years of production and is a world leader in IOR technology.
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Oil and Gas
On Wednesday March 20, 2019 at 8:00 am (ends Thursday March 21, 2019 at 4:30 pm)
SPE Member: NOK 8235.0
Non-Member: NOK 9333.0
Venue details: Scandic Harstad, 9 Strandgata, Harstad, 9485, Norway
Speakers: Morten Krogh, Head of Norway Assets | OMV Norge, Alv Bjorn Solheim, Technical Director VP | Wintershall, Jens-Petter Norgard, Senior Reservoir Engineer | Lundin Petroleum , Dr. Alexey Fadeev, Director of New Technology | Gazpromneft-Sakhalin
Date of Event
20 Mar 2019
Houston TX US 03 Dec 2019
Calgary AB CA 30 Sep 2019
Charlotte NC US 30 Sep 2019
Ardoe Scotland GB 16 Oct 2019
The Hague ZH NL 05 Nov 2019