Register today for the Argus Americas LPG Summit this January to hear in-depth analysis on the fuels side of LPG, including the current state of exports, global market dynamics and other industry fundamentals. Meet with trading partners, prospects, customers and colleagues, and make new ones during 8+ hours of networking activities and innovative sessions giving insight to key challenges including:
- How will supply and demand balances shift in 2019?
- What will the impact of OPEC oil prices on the LPG market?
- How is the fractious international trading environment impacting LPG markets?
- What is the outlook for the US as an exporter of LPG as production in North America increases?
And much more! The expert speaker panel for 2019 includes:
Reasons to attend:
- Deacon Shorr, President, Libra Fearnley
- Gerry Goobie, P.Eng. Principal, Goobie Tulk
- James Richard ‘J.R.' Owens, Trader, Warner Petroleum
- Carmine Battista, Head of Products Trading, Unipec America
- Phillip Hoskins, Sr., Director Business Development, Savage
- Michael Panas, Managing Consultant, NGLStrategy
- Andrew Little, Vice President - Supply & Logistics, AmeriGas Propane
- Bill Marks, Director, Risk Management, AmeriGas Propane
- Amy Strahan, Editor - Petrochemicals and NGLs, Argus
- Receive the latest, market leading supply/demand and pricing analysis on a regional and global level.
- Discuss the latest opportunities with business leaders from the world's key importing and exporting nations.
- Understand the opportunities in marine fuel presented by IMO Marpol Annex VI.
- Participate in expert-led regional spotlight sessions on: Asia, China, Latin America, the Middle East and Europe.
- Network with over 150 market participants during the evening drinks reception and extended breaks throughout the event. Meet new contacts, collaborate and exchange ideas.
We look forward to meeting you in Houston.