With insights from Eni Norge, Petrofac, ABB, OneSubsea, DNV GL and others, explore the latest digital technologies on offer to improve the integrity and performance of existing assets.
Hear lessons learnt from the application of technologies and data analysis techniques to develop best practice in your organisation. Gain insight into the latest condition monitoring technologies to anticipate and avoid potential production problems and reduce costs.
Attend this seminar to:
Key programme highlights:
- Learn best practice from end users of digital tools to improve the safety of your operations
- Explore the latest developments in active condition monitoring to reduce operational costs and improve safety in your organisation
- Learn about how best to use and interpret data collected in order to increase production
- Discuss the future of Digital Oil Platforms with operations managers, plant, asset and production engineers from oil and gas companies and solution providers
Key speakers include:
- Eni Norge share lessons learnt on the latest barrier monitoring technology for offshore production platforms
- OneSubsea introduce their monitoring methods and discuss its application for subsea oil and gas
- ABB highlight key areas to unlock production efficiency improvements
- Petrofac discuss their application of predictive analytics to compression to support uptime improvements
- DNV GL share case studies on improving major hazard awareness and real-time asset integrity management
- Live Fornes, HSE Project Manager, Eni Norge
- Christopher Bridge, Interpretation Domain Champion, OneSubsea
- Martin J. Marple, Digital Innovation Lead, DNV GL
- Steve Johnson, Vice President Digital, EPS West, Petrofac
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it