IDTC 2017 is widely recognised as the best downstream knowledge sharing forum which brings together specialists in the fields of refining and petrochemicals from all over Europe and beyond. IDTC 2017 will traditionally provide valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities for the international refining industry and present the latest strategies and technologies that will enable refiners to become more competitive, optimise their operations and increase financial efficiency.
- International Downstream Markets' Outlook
- Case Studies of Project Investments & Ongoing Projects
- Maintaining Competitive Advantage
- Refining & Petrochemical Integration
- Clean Fuels Technologies, Catalysts & Equipment
- FCC Technologies & Catalysts
- Asset Management & Operational Excellence
- Process Safety & Sustainability
IDTC 2017 will be held as a part of the International Downstream Week prior the BBTC: 15th International Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference.
1 Delegate Place (Supplier): EUR 1900
1 Delegate Place at IDTC 2017 + BBTC 2017 (Producer/Operator): EUR 1200
Speakers: CEPSA, EUROPEAN COMMISION, PETROCHEMICALS EUROPE, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP, ROLAND BERGER STRATEGY CONSULTANTS, SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONs, AXENS, UOP, EXXONMOBIL, PDVSA INTEVEP, ENI, SARLUX, BAKER HUGHES and others.
Time: on Tuesday May 16, 2017 at 8:30 am (ends Wednesday May 17, 2017 at 5:30 pm)
Venue details: Rixos Libertas Dubrovnik, Liechtensteinov put 3, Dubrovnik, 20000, Croatia
Date of Event
16 May 2017
17 Jun 2020
Houston TX US 21 Oct 2020
CO 21 Sep 2020
SG 29 Sep 2020
10 Aug 2020