9th Annual Argus European LPG Markets 2018
The only LPG event in Europe organised by a world leader in LPG benchmarking and price reporting
3-5 December , America Square Conference Centre, London, UK
The ninth annual Argus European LPG Markets conference is your opportunity to explore the key drivers for LPG growth, identify supply and demand trends, and learn about new advancements in synthetic LPG, while networking with existing contacts and establishing new business relationships.
Book now to join key stakeholders from across the supply chain, including distributors, traders, regional associations, integrated companies, petrochemical producers, as well as logistics and service providers.
The notable speaker line-up includes:
- Can Toydemir, Operations Director, Ipragaz
- Tom Carlisle, Gas Analyst, Gibson Shipbrokers
- Christoph Reimnitz, Global Structuring Leader Gas to Power/Project Development, GE Global
- Peter Westwood, Chief Executive, UKLPG
- Adam Thompson, Operations Director, Calor Gas
- Georg Potthast, Managing Partner, Lange Gas
- Jaume Loffredo, Policy Manager, Liquid Gas Europe
- Cathy Coyle, Head of Commodity Risk Management, DCC
- Philip Shaw, Senior Vice-President of LPG, Argus
- Sureyya Goksu, Vice General Manager, Yurtpet
- Filippo De Cecco, Technical Manager LPG and LNG, Federchimica-Assogasliquidi
- David Appleton, Senior LPG Analyst, Argus
- Diego Ciufici, Executive Director, AIGPL
- Marian Manescu, General Manager, Gaspeco
- David Tyler, Director, WLPGA
Download a brochure to see the full speaker line-up for 2018
- A breakdown of international LPG markets in the UK, USA, Italy, Mediterranean, the Balkans, Northwest Europe and South America; by Calor Gas, Gibson Shipbrokers, Federchimica-Assogasliquidi, Ipragaz, Gaspeco, DCC and AIGLP.
- Gain a deeper understanding of LPG as a feedstock for power generation.
- Explore LPG in the world of electrification.
- Discover key updates surrounding the impact of IMO 2020 on the shipping sector.
- Hear expert insight on pricing and fluctuations presented by world leaders in LPG benchmarking and price reporting.
- Join champagne roundtable discussions on compelling topics such as autogas, LPG shipping, the UK's clean growth strategy, and the application of IoT in LPG.
For further details or to register visit www.argusmedia.com/elpg
Contact the team on tel: +44 (0)20 7780 4341 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it