Established 17 years ago, Euro Petroleum Consultants' BBTC - Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference Series remain the only events focusing on technologies, project trends and equipment innovations relating to residue upgrading in refineries. It has become one of the most insightful conferences for the refining industry in the Middle East, especially as more and more focus is given to residue upgrading.
BBTC MENA 2018 Key Highlights
• An Expert Panel made up of the region's end-users advising on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
• Market overviews from industry experts mapping out both near and long-term forecasts
• Current and future projects - case studies, best practices, CAPEX optimisation and efficient project management
• Residue Upgrading Innovation and Technologies
• Impact of IMO Marpol VI Regulations - challenges, solutions, refining and shipping industry cooperation
• Networking at social functions and throughout the exhibition area during the conference
The conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil and Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event is held back to back with our Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference - ME-CAT and special rates will apply to companies interested to participate at both events. Earlybird Rate is valid until 30 October 2018.
For more information about BBTC MENA 2018, please visit the website www.bbtc-mena.biz or email the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time: On Monday December 03, 2018 at 8:00 am ends Tuesday December 04, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Category: Conferences, Energy and Environment, Oil and Gas
Producers Delegate Rate (A supplement of USD 300.00 will be added to single events rates after 30 October 2018): USD 1550.0,
Suppliers Delegate Rate (A supplement of USD 300.00 will be added to single events rates after 30 October 2018): USD 1950.0
Date of Event
03 Dec 2018
Birmingham England GB 15 Sep 2020
Lisbon Lisbon PT 04 Jun 2020
Emilia-Romagna IT 18 May 2020
Aberdeen Scotland GB 24 Jun 2020
Dubai Dubai AE 20 Jan 2020