10 - 14 September 2018, Johannesburg
For the very first time since its inception in 2015, POWER WEEK is now destined for the continent of Africa this 2018.
POWER WEEK Africa is an international conference & summit specially designed for the African power & energy industry, promising 5 days of premium networking opportunities that consists of a 2-day main conference, 5 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a variety of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African power & energy market prospects.
POWER WEEK Africa promises an abundance of opportunities to network with C-level executives in the African power & energy industry ranging from regulators, national power companies, financial institutions, investors, renewable & IPPs, government ministries, policy makers, law firms and many more. This will be your chance to interact with key players of the African power & energy industry – all at one platform!
With our diverse pool of influential participants, you are guaranteed valuable insights on a wide range of topics that concern the African power & energy industry today – climate change, renewable energy, energy mix, energy efficiency, government regulation & policies, privatisation, financing & investment, cost reflective tariffs, power infrastructure development, smart grids & mini grids, key advancements in technology, energy storage, metering, distribution, revenue collection and so much more.
Grab this opportunity to be one step ahead in the industry - POWER WEEK Africa is definitely not to be missed!
This year's conference will address cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies including:
11 – 12 September 2018
POWER WEEK Africa Main Conference
4 – 7 September 2018
10 September 2018
13 September 2018
14 September 2018
17 - 20 September 2018
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
List of expert speakers from best industry players in the world
… and more. To find out the speakers' profile, visit www.power-week.com/Africa/Speakers
Why you should not miss POWER WEEK Africa 2018?
Opportunities to network with some of the biggest names in the industry
Understand the industry from a variety of different perspectives - from regulators to national power & energy companies
Find solutions to key issues facing the African power & energy industry
Stay ahead of your competition with valuable insights exclusive to this event
Experience the successes and pitfalls of our experts through multiple case studies
Need more reasons to attend?
- Stay up to date with the latest topics, issues and trends in the African power & energy industry
- Find out the best approaches to mitigating losses from metering and theft of power
- Hear from the viewpoint of the government with regards to government commitment, priority projects and guarantees
- Understand the role of regulators and their impact on the industry
- Learn the current and future advancements in technologies
- Acquire intel on the most up-to-date government policies
- Exchange experiences with C-level executives all across Africa
- Learn from renowned experts in structuring bankable projects and acquiring financing for projects
- Gain a firm understanding of cost-reflective tariffs
- The opportunity to have your questions answered first hand by our pool of experts
- Expert opinion on the most optimal ‘energy mix'
- Key strategies to improve energy efficiency & reliability
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/POWER-WEEK-6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/Africa
Date of Event
10 Sep 2018EnergyPowerRenewable EnergyutilitiesOil and Gaspetroleumalternative energypower purchase agreementppaproject financeproject financingpower project financingEnergy Efficiencyenergy storageAfricaSouth Africajohannesburgconference
Johannesburg GP ZA 17 Jul 2018
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 03 Jul 2018
Singapore SG 12 Nov 2018
Johannesburg GP ZA 14 May 2018