Organised by Energy Institute, the renowned annual International Petroleum (IP) Week will be held in London on 20th – 22nd February 2018.
IP Week brings together high-level industry figures and key thinkers on energy, helping the oil and gas industry to navigate the global energy transition, as well as issues such operating in a low-price environment, the role of oil and gas in tackling climate change, and the importance of staying ahead in technology and innovation.
Conferences and roundtable sessions include:
· Re-engineering the oil and gas operating models: an industry in transition
· Global energy policy and security
· The evolving role of gas as a cleaner fuel alternative
· Future scenarios for Russia, Ukraine and CIS oil and gas
· Realising the potential for Sub-Saharan Africa's oil and gas industry
· MENA Energy Summit: Navigating the new normal of global oil & gas trade flows?
· BP's 2018 Energy Outlook
· The drive towards a low carbon future
Attend to hear from over 100 expert speakers from the most influential corporations, including the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, BP, Shell, IEA, OPEC, Vitol, Total, IBM and Delek Drilling.
View the programme now: www.ipweek.co.uk/agenda
More info and registration:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7467 7119
Date of Event
20 Feb 2018International Petroleum Week 2018MENA Energy SummitIP Weekoil and gas eventInternational Petroleum Week 2018oil and gas conferenceoil and gas eventtackling climate changeMENA Energy SummitEnergy Instituteoil and gas pricesOil and Gas IndustryEnergy Instituteoil and gas pricesOil and Gas Industry